What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I'm jealous of your beard growing capabilities.
Thanks. I'm still getting used to it. A week ago I had the best itch-scratcher in the world, but now it's just too soft. Yet I instinctively keep trying to scratch with it. And it always feels like I have crusties at the corners of my mouth.

Thanks. I'm still getting used to it. A week ago I had the best itch-scratcher in the world, but now it's just too soft. Yet I instinctively keep trying to scratch with it. And it always feels like I have crusties at the corners of my mouth.

I can get a goatee and a mustache, but the rest is too thin and patchy to get a full on beard going.

You should just let it grow for 2 months without shaving, you'd b surprised how much can fill in.

I'm actually trying that now with mixed results. It's not as bad as I thought it'd be, but it's not quite there yet. I'm giving it another week or so before I just hack off sections and turn it into a Balbo.

Actually taken by the school newspaper for an interview. Best one I have to date. I believe that's my Yello-Bole Imperial from the 1960's I'm smoking there with some Sutliff Edgeworth RR Match. Or Orlik. Can't really remember.
$pipe-guy-768x1024[1].jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am toying with the idea of growing out the beard. I haven't had one in years. There is a lot of gray in it.

Borderdog looks confused, sad, and all kinds of pissed.

Give him back his pipe please...there can be "consequences" ya know...he has "family".

"Hey, cousin Vinny...youse hear what happened to me? Someone took my favorite pipe!"

"Yeah, I hoird about dat. Don't worry...I'll pay 'em a visit."

proxy.php
Brilliant!!! I love it!

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Enjoying some Prince Albert in my new Zeppelin pipe that arrived early. It's not the Pinehurst I wanted, but it'll do for now, and it doesn't smoke bad.

$C360_2015-11-05-15-00-57-566.jpg
$20151105_140433.jpg

It looks like it's been around the block a few times, but as long as it's usable, I'm ok with that. It is weird not tamping, though.

Top Bottom