What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Enjoying a bowl of the Frog while tinkering in the shop.

$20141018_133700 (Medium).jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
For old times sake, I started back at page 1 and made it up through 21. We have had a lot of guys drop out, unfortunately.

For old times sake, I started back at page 1 and made it up through 21. We have had a lot of guys drop out, unfortunately.

I did that a couple days ago as well. That and your "4 bowls" thread inspired me to pick my pipe back up today. Hopefully we'll see some of them pop back up.

Connor (conroygc) was one of the ones that stood out to me. He seemed pretty active when I first started frequenting the BL and taking up the pipe. He sent me a bunch of samples early on that really set the tone for what turned out to be some of my favorite blends.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I did that a couple days ago as well. That and your "4 bowls" thread inspired me to pick my pipe back up today. Hopefully we'll see some of them pop back up.

Connor (conroygc) was one of the ones that stood out to me. He seemed pretty active when I first started frequenting the BL and taking up the pipe. He sent me a bunch of samples early on that really set the tone for what turned out to be some of my favorite blends.
Glad I could help, Luke. Connor does pop in from time to time.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Smoking some Drew Estate Meat Pie in my meerschaum around midnight last night.

Attachments

• $pipe.jpg
    $pipe.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 83
Top Bottom