What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

$image.jpg
My first bowl ever thanks to a generous PIF from langlois. I never smoke inside but couldn't hold out any longer for warmer weather. Sutliff Molto Dolce while relaxing at home watching The Godfather. Very smooth and tasty. I could get used to this.

Nice! Congrats on ur first smoke!

I'm smoking my first bowl in my morretti morta...i decided on some solani aged burley
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424837054.219419.jpg

Dang...cold blooded man...u keep that up and that smokingpipes order might never show up lol Jkjkjk

Smokes great tho...might be one of my favorites

I (despite having never been there) know where you live! Please don't hurt my pipes!!

I've found Morta to smoke very hot the first couple of rounds but after the slightest amount of cake is created they're nice and cool.

I (despite having never been there) know where you live! Please don't hurt my pipes!!

I've found Morta to smoke very hot the first couple of rounds but after the slightest amount of cake is created they're nice and cool.

Really? This pipe actually smoked a lot cooler than some of my other pipes that have cake in it lol. The bowl is pretty small tho.

Onto my second smoke of the night! A MUWAT KFC flying pig $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424838669.421319.jpg

$IMG_0576.jpg

hmmm not sure why this is coming out sideways, its right side up when i view it on my comp..hmmm...anyways new to me morta poker with some FM. smoked remarkably cool. I really do love the FM and FM cellar. Need to get more of this stuff.

Top Bottom