What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

First smoke in my self carved African meerschaum...
$IMG_3071.jpg

you nailed it Andrew! I like the beard, wife hates the beard! It's in my best interest to keep clean shaven.

I have the opposite problem, sometimes I just want to stick to only a goatee, but every time I do my fiancee asks at least three times a week when I'm going to grow my beard back out. Needless to say, she was less than thrilled when I decided to take up wet shaving!

It's amazing how your mind builds a picture of people in your head though talking to them on the forum and then you see them and they look nothing like the image your mind created, no offense but you guys look nothing like your avatars :)
Well, i think i look like my avatar :biggrin1:

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
My smaller MM hardwoods do smoke pretty hot; this Diplomat isn't bad, especially considering my tendency to smoke too fast.

The homemade pipe is holding up ok. I'd like to make another, but I've got to figure out a different stem.

Can't wait to shave off the beard. But not till it warms up.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
The new MM wood pipes are carved from maple correct? The older style were carved from poplar, and for me got so hot you couldn't hold them by the bowl.

The easiest yet not quite home made solution for your pipe would be to use the stem and shank harvested from a MM.

Top Bottom