What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Man you guys are the best. I'm sorry for making you guys worried!

Two pipes that I bought were destroyed before I even got them. That's what I'm upset about. I'm so sorry for making you guys worry!

Two pipes that I bought were destroyed before I even got them. That's what I'm upset about. I'm so sorry for making you guys worry!

How the heck did that happen? I hope you aren't out the money you paid for them?

Whew! Sorry to hear about the pipes, though! I was hoping that "BL sorrows" really did mean something relating to a BL item. Hopefully you can get it sorted out!

I knew it couldn't be something a whole lot worse than that. That's enough of a bummer anyway!

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
C&D 2013 Christmas blend in my Stanwell HCA. I really don't care for this stuff.

$IMAG1897.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Quick lunch, and now a bowl of Sutliff Heavy English in my Bertram Bulldog. Feeling more like myself now.

$IMAG1899.jpg

Top Bottom