What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Can't you see that I'm vigorously rubbing out a flake? That smoke was EXTREME.

Okay, I see it now. Personally I was thinking maybe the mask was made from Briar, and the tobacco packed around your skull would light just from the heat of the badass flexing.

For the record I can't think of a single place that picture shouldn't be posted. It's like Hot Sauce. It may not have any nutritional value, but I'll be damned if you're not getting kicked in the mouth by it!

I don't have a current picture smoking, but here's one from about a decade ago. I'm the guy on the far right.
$smokeex.jpg

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Enjoying a Montecristo Serie C Toro

View attachment 246468View attachment 246469View attachment 246470

This was a wonderful cameroon cigar with a sweet, creamy, floral foundation and notes of sweet spices and cocoa. It reminded me a lot of the cavendish blends I enjoy in my pipe.
TheClassicGentleman:
I see you are using a briarwood cigar holder...have you thought of using a Meerschaum Cigar Holder?
proxy.php

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/294554-A-New-Old-Way-to-Enjoy-Your-Cigar-D

proxy.php
"Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma." Anonymous

Trying out my new Zen hookah

I had a custom blend of vanilla, jasmine, rose, I was surprised about the hookah, its very mild and relaxing.

Is everything locked in place by that top thing? The reason I don't have a hookah is because I don't trust myself not to knock it over and set my place on fire.

LOL!

Love the look and style, seems like it would be a cool, dry, and enjoyable smoke...

But we don't smoke inside and I can't see myself puffing on one while driving home from work. California Highway Patrol might want to have a chat with me :biggrin:

Haha. Tell them it's for your glaucoma.

Crazy thing is they make some that are designed to fit in car cup holders. Seems like a horrible idea on many levels.

LOL!

Love the look and style, seems like it would be a cool, dry, and enjoyable smoke...

But we don't smoke inside and I can't see myself puffing on one while driving home from work. California Highway Patrol might want to have a chat with me :biggrin:

View attachment 248467
I had a custom blend of vanilla, jasmine, rose, I was surprised about the hookah, its very mild and relaxing.
Very nice, I have one called the Hobo Hookah, it's design to use virtually any bottle for a base, smoking some Nakhla Early Grey unwashed shisha (free sample sent to me, thanks to another B&B member)...
$P1040358.jpg
Haiku44, you would definitely burn the house down with mine, no cap or tray :scared:, but I like to live on the wild side. :wink2:

Last edited:
Hey, I know that guy. Used to watch your pipe vids all the time!

Ha! Yeah, I retired old SensicalPiper just before Christmas. New job made me not want the same visible presence on the internet. Still part of the youtube pipe community and twitter pipe community...just not posting vids anymore.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
View attachment 248467

Yeah the hookah is an extremely relaxing smoke. I am surprised to see you smoking standing up. Most of the time I can't even stay sitting up straight, through a whole bowl.

If you think that is good, wait til you try a bigger one. And check out the Al Fakher brand Double Apple flavor. VERY rich but extremely mellow. Great aroma. Even non smokers like the smell.

Top Bottom