What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Tim you always look so happy compared to the rest of us. You gotta do something about that, people will think you're up to something.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Penzance in the 2014 LE. For the observant- no, I didn't abandon the Apple. My father gets a new one every 1.5 years or so, and he sends me his "old" one. I haven't bought an Apple since I bought my first one in 2003 :biggrin: This one is a 27 inch, as opposed to the 24 inch in the background. The screen is HUGE.

Attachments

• $pen.jpg
    $pen.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 359
OK I finally got around to this. Given the mania for selfies, its surprisingly hard to do.

$20140820_131157.jpg

I'm working from home today, so I can sit out the back with the laptop and smoke Pease' Westminster in a large Comoy billiard.

First day here of autumn really with minimal humidity, so enjoying the backyard. The today's game affirmed my thoughts of my team and the Fridays game i was at for baseball was not any better.

Enjoying a wally frank redone by Don Warren and man does it smoke like a champ.
SPS Top Shelf is packed and thoroughly enjoyed.
$uploadfromtaptalk1410126495739.jpg

First day here of autumn really with minimal humidity, so enjoying the backyard. The today's game affirmed my thoughts of my team and the Fridays game i was at for baseball was not any better.

Enjoying a wally frank redone by Don Warren and man does it smoke like a champ.
SPS Top Shelf is packed and thoroughly enjoyed.
View attachment 493232

Way more handsome than FridayGT!

While significantly more handsome than bzero, we both walk in the dapper shadow of my bulldog Biggie. Lol

$uploadfromtaptalk1410371221873.jpg

Ruins of Isengard in my Peterson flame grain rosslare.

Top Bottom