What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I was enjoying Best of the Rest in a MM Hardwood Gentleman, but I had to put it away when the baby decided to come up to visit.

$IMAG1392.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I don't think he's discovered the socks yet. We just got him yesterday, so he's still exploring. I try to keep him away from there, though, because it makes me nervous when he's around the woodstove.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Oh Micah, just when I thought you were a swell guy. Sox, why did it have to be sox?!?

I guess no one's perfect. I come by it honestly at least since I used to live in Boston and married into a Red Sox family. ;-)

I guess no one's perfect. I come by it honestly at least since I used to live in Boston and married into a Red Sox family. ;-)
Better than being a Cub fan. Years of losing has wore me down. They are already out of it and its not May yet. Can't wait for Football season;)

I dunno... looking pretty good from my indoor cubicle I'm chained to for another few hours on a Friday. :lol:

I abandoned my cube to go for a walk. I work at a college and we've got some trails and that nice little stream...there's a lot of litter there but still nicer than sitting in my cloth box!

" ...my hips are too big. My elbows are too pointy and I think I'm retaining water"

I think you look fine. What u smoking?

Well now that right there is the most embarrassing part of that photo entirely. Phillies Sweet. It wasn't very good but I'm not willing to leave something very good in my car just in case I might feel like smoking...

Top Bottom