What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

It took a little help from my pals at work, but here it is! PS. I am rockin the Cob! $2013-01-01_22-45-29_201.jpg

It *was* warm enough to run a couple of bowls of Frog Morton through my newest acquisition - a "new to me" Peterson bulldog. It is "The Squire" from the Sherlock Homes collection that I picked up on the 'bay and while it took quite a bit of cleanup, I am pleased with the way it smokes. It is bigger than I thought it would be, with nice thick walls on the bowl

$IMG_0772.JPG

It *was* warm enough to run a couple of bowls of Frog Morton through my newest acquisition - a "new to me" Peterson bulldog. It is "The Squire" from the Sherlock Homes collection that I picked up on the 'bay and while it took quite a bit of cleanup, I am pleased with the way it smokes. It is bigger than I thought it would be, with nice thick walls on the bowl

View attachment 301972

I really LOVE that pipe. Hmmm. I may add that to my Wish List!

Stonehaven in my Rinaldo Lithos Silver Line YYY3 today, best Stonehaven experience yet, very smooth & sweet...
$IMG_0603.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Are you the one who found those two pipe bowls while excavating? (Sorry bad with names) How did it smoke?
Nope, that wasn't me, but it sounds like a cool story. I don't think there'd be much to find around here, pipe-wise. If you're asking how my pipe smokes, it's great. I love clay pipes. Gets hot, of course.

Top Bottom