What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

I don't know what you're so angry about... but it'll be OK.:biggrin1: Maybe I'm mis-interpretating the effort it takes to clench a pipe that big and take a self photo at the same time!
I get this a lot, this is my calm face, I think Bill Bixby/David Banner said it best, you wouldn't like me when I'm anger $images.jpeg :laugh:.

Last edited:
Blade Boy,
It seems that is something else we have in common. People think I'm Pi$$ed off all the time because of the look on my face. Well truth be told I really am pi$$ed off but hey it's Christmas!

I love it and you really do get a lot of sweetness from the cob. Plus I get the satisfaction from knowing that I made this myself just like they did back in the day. ( Im weird like that lol).

I love it and you really do get a lot of sweetness from the cob. Plus I get the satisfaction from knowing that I made this myself just like they did back in the day. ( Im weird like that lol).

Around here we are all weird like that.... so do you have a thread on how to make your own cobs with steps and pics and the like?

Top Bottom