What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

I don't often smoke cigars (too rich for my budget), but I really am liking that cigar holder. Is it briar?

Yup, its briar and it accepts a 9mm filter to help reduce the amount of nicotine and tar one might get while smoking a cigar. Lets face it not everyone can handle the rich amount of nicotine in a cigar; like my twin brother, but for me I just use it because it looks cool and sophisticated! :wink2:

Salmon fishing off the Pickering Bluffs on Lake Ontario last week. In my mouth is a Missouri Meerschaum corncob and in the bowl is some Frog Morton. There's a 20 lb. chinook on the end of that line which took about 10 minutes to bring in. What you can't see in the picture is that the floor of the boat looked like an ashtray when that fish was done with me. What you can see in the picture is that, yes, that is as painful as it looks... I think I'm grimacing rather than smiling.

$untitled.jpg

Salmon fishing off the Pickering Bluffs on Lake Ontario last week. In my mouth is a Missouri Meerschaum corncob and in the bowl is some Frog Morton. There's a 20 lb. chinook on the end of that line which took about 10 minutes to bring in. What you can't see in the picture is that the floor of the boat looked like an ashtray when that fish was done with me. What you can see in the picture is that, yes, that is as painful as it looks... I think I'm grimacing rather than smiling.

View attachment 255768
From the picture, I can see why you're grimacing!:blink:

You know, we cigar and pipe smokers are giving shaving a bad name :biggrin:

I knew that would come up. Shoulda mentioned that ever since I picked up the pipe (about a week before that pic) I've had a mysterious and overwhelming desire to grow a beard:wink2:. So I did and am. This 35° heat is making rethink it, though.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I knew that would come up. Shoulda mentioned that ever since I picked up the pipe (about a week before that pic) I've had a mysterious and overwhelming desire to grow a beard:wink2:. So I did and am. This 35° heat is making rethink it, though.
It was a shot at myself, too. Every time I am at the iMac (and not on the iPad) with the pipe and go to snap a pic, it always seems to be on days I skipped shaving :001_smile

Enjoying a Cuban Crafters Boutique Cameroon Torpedo
$DSCN0573.jpg$DSCN0572.jpg
A beautiful cameroon cigar with complex flavors of espresso, leather, earth and cream with hints of sweet spices, caramel and cocoa. It is an absolutely wonderful smoke with a rich aroma and perfect ash. The ash held for nearly 2"!

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
$smoke01.jpg $smoke02.jpg

Smoking my vintage Turkish Narghile. The shisha of the day is Al Fakher Double Apple with just a pinch of AF Mint flavor to brighten it up.

Last edited:
Enjoying a CAO Brazilia Box Pressed
$DSCN0596.jpgView attachment 257101
A little uneven burn at first but straightend up nicely with a huge foundation of very dark chocolate, sweet cedar, espresso and leather with notes of peaches. Vert complex and bold, and surprisingly very mild; no buzz to speak of.

Top Bottom