What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Neil ! You have The Power ! David Beahrs of Jonathan Robert Fielding (Pipe and Cigar Shop in St Paul MN) several years ago came up with this , " Remember as long as you have a Pipe in your hand people will believe Everything you say . Don't abuse The Power ! " Haha ! That Savinelli Mr G looks like it was made for you ! Looks Great ! :thumbup:

Just finished watching the FL Panthers lose to the Detroit Red Wings.
Pic of me after game with my new Savinelli having deep thoughts about the loss.

View attachment 645916

$IMG_0984.jpg

Well after seeing Kilroy (former Werewolf) puffing , I "selfied" and was going to post one , but (due to crazy Apple updates) my computer cashed and locked up ! Even AppleCare after getting it to load on , couldn't get it up and running , so a trip to backup , then off to Memphis . So Besides Ye iPhone 6 , MIA ! Great (Incredible) Transformation Kilroy ! I hope in Michigan it's warming up ! Nice here , I'll have iPhone neck if this isn't going soon .

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Where at in Mid-Michigan? I'm originally from Saginaw.

I'm just north of Lansing. My father grew up in Saginaw on Weadock St from the time he was about 7 or 8 until he was about 20 (maybe a bit older). My grandma lived in that house until around the mid to late 1990's. We still have a few family friends that still live in Saginaw.

Top Bottom