What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I could never compete with Blade Boy.... That includes his hats, shirts, instruments, pipes or swagger! :)

Not to mention the industrial styled razor display. :a47:
You have to respect the man who can pull that hat and shirt combo off

Haha. The GF would be ok with it if this was my wardrobe just on Ocracoke. But I was wearing them at her house in the mountains all winter, in Dallas for Christmas, and while packing up the grandparents house in Cincinnati in February... I might have a problem.

He lives on an island in the most beautiful part of the country- the NC coast. If I lived there, that would be my wardrobe, too.

Sitting on top of the world:
$MarkersPuff.jpg

At home, scruffy, with the Sasquatch:
$SasSmoke.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Haha. The GF would be ok with it if this was my wardrobe just on Ocracoke. But I was wearing them at her house in the mountains all winter, in Dallas for Christmas, and while packing up the grandparents house in Cincinnati in February... I might have a problem.
They aren't just shirts, they are a lifestyle :biggrin:

They aren't just shirts, they are a lifestyle :biggrin:
This is true, it's a requirement that he smoke cigars and wear a Panama hat, or a newsboy (AKA "fatguy") hat. I love the shirts BTW, I am impressed with the sheer volume of "laid back" emmanating from that picture.

This is true, it's a requirement that he smoke cigars and wear a Panama hat, or a newsboy (AKA "fatguy") hat. I love the shirts BTW, I am impressed with the sheer volume of "laid back" emmanating from that picture.

Haha. I didn't know they called it a fatguy hat also. I always pictures bowlers as a fat guy hat.

Enjoying a Beck Torpedo
$Beck Cameroon Torpedo-8.jpg$Beck Cameroon Torpedo-9.jpg
A wonderful cameroon cigar, with an earthy foundation and flavors of creamy sweet spices, cocoa and caramel. It has a wonderful aroma and the ash is amazing!

Top Bottom