What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was used to treat malaria. After that, it was sold by many as a general tonic what "whatever ails you" like many "medicines" where at the time.

Quinine is also in top shelf tonic waters. My favorite is Q tonic. To be fair, I work for a company that sells Q tonic as well as other high end tonics. Totally different flavor for a "real" G&T.

Quinine is also in top shelf tonic waters. My favorite is Q tonic. To be fair, I work for a company that sells Q tonic as well as other high end tonics. Totally different flavor for a "real" G&T.
I love regulars G&T... yours sounds better..

You wanna talk high end cocktail ingredients (bitters, mixers, etc) and beer - you have found your man. Those are our bread and butter business.
I worked as a bartender for 5 years (enough to pay for University)... I should hang around in to the speakeasy more often :p

Yo Fro! That Q Tonic sounds great, since G&T's really are my favorite drink. I've never seen it before, where would I get some?

I spent part of my afternoon putting together future PIFS. I don't feel bad about it- the beauty of the long weekend is you can blow off all the stuff ya gott do and JAM it into the last day!

Adding my PIF:
1/4 oz. sample of Cella (red tub), AOS Aftershave Balm sample, Billy Jealousy Liquidsand sample, sample Mike's Lemongrass/Eucalyptus (used 2-3x), 10 Dorco ST-300 blades.

The idea of the never-ending pif is just that: An endless string of pif's. If you see something on the list below that you would like to try, feel free to claim it. In return, you agree to add a pif from your own den to the list. Use the following procedure:

1. Post in this thread saying you'd like to claim the offering (first to post in thread has "dibs")
2. Pm the donor of that item with your mailing info.
3. Once confirmed, re-post the list, removing the donor's name and item and adding your own. If you'd like to wait until you receive the item before offering your pif, simply place a "?" after your name instead.
4. There is no limit to how often you can play, but a member may only have one outstanding pif at a time. That is, you are ineligible to claim another pif until someone claims yours.
5. There are no pif advance credits.

namedate claimedpifpending?
razumny30/jun/12No one knows, it's been a very long while...
mikeschu25/aug/1210 astra sp & 5 personna lab blues
vdubya78915/aug/12blade sampler and once used mw wild lavender sample
lxtab28/aug/12?
joamo25/aug/12valet auto strop razor conus only please.
CyberJCM29/aug/12?
intotheforge16/aug/12samples of proraso green, arko, hbs strawberry, taylor sandalwood, and unknown cream
tcechak26/aug/12?
awsmith424/aug/12?
ngai17/aug/12?
zamonium21/aug/12?
jtokle30/aug/12?
shaveguy199507/aug/12?
Dreaded_rust30/aug/12?
nova31629/aug/12?
regularfella30/aug/12?
pfp_dad30/aug/12?
woodnufc25/aug/1210 astra sp and 3 derby blades and a puck of williams (used twice)
duokun19/aug/12?
atticus929/aug/12?
json7/aug/12?
cpeter4731/aug/12?
rorpen8624/aug/12?
bendragon09/aug/125 x 5 blade packs of astra sp blades
nosduj29/aug/12two of my favorite aftershave samples, and a sample of dial men's intensive care lotion, plus a few random items
bigbull21/aug/12?
stickjr2518/aug/12Samples of Cella (red tub), Mikes Lemongrass/Euc, Billy Jealousy Liquidsand, AOS Aftershave balm and Dorco blades see post #9471
blank row - do not remove

Last edited:
Well somebody say something else LOL. I'm tired of posting at the end of a page that no one sees! I have an interesting PIF to post

My PIF this time will be a box of goodies that comes with a game to play in order to claim! These things in the mystery box will all be full or partially full items, not samples. I'm calling this...

***Scramble With PIF's***

I won't tell you what you are getting, but I will scramble the letters of their names, and if you want to claim the box, you'll have figure out what's in there! Post the answers with your claim. The first claimant to guess correctly gets the PIF! (If this concept bothers anyone, or feels like it's not in keeping with the thread, I'll make it normal. My only intention here is to liven things up, have a little fun. This thread gets dull sometimes, and the claims so matter of fact. I hope everyone is cool with that)

Here goes!

1. tAr fo Svhinga deaerLvn Ceram

2. rSi Icrsih soMo vaeSh ikctS

3. Aex vSnghia Cmear

4. tsraA SS elubDo dgEe sldaeB

5. chenTo Fgnu giSn braBe Rseos hvSae Sapo

Have fun!

The idea of the never-ending pif is just that: An endless string of pif's. If you see something on the list below that you
would like to try, feel free to claim it. In return, you agree to add a pif from your own den to the list. Use the following procedure:

1. Post in this thread saying you'd like to claim the offering (first to post in thread has "dibs")

2. Pm the donor of that item with your mailing info.
3. Once confirmed, re-post the list, removing the donor's name and item and adding your own. If you'd like to wait until you receive the item before offering your pif, simply place a "?" after your name instead.
4. There is no limit to how often you can play, but a member may only have one outstanding pif at a time. That is, you are ineligible to claim another pif until someone claims yours.
5. There are no pif advance credits.

namedate claimedpifpending?
razumny30/jun/12No one knows, it's been a very long while...
mikeschu25/aug/1210 astra sp & 5 personna lab blues
vdubya78915/aug/12blade sampler and once used mw wild lavender sample
lxtab28/aug/12?
joamo25/aug/12valet auto strop razor conus only please.
CyberJCM29/aug/12SCRAMBLE WITH PIF's See Post #9481
intotheforge16/aug/12samples of proraso green, arko, hbs strawberry, taylor sandalwood, and unknown cream
tcechak26/aug/12?
awsmith424/aug/12?
ngai17/aug/12?
zamonium21/aug/12?
jtokle30/aug/12?
shaveguy199507/aug/12?
Dreaded_rust30/aug/12?
nova31629/aug/12?
regularfella30/aug/12?
pfp_dad30/aug/12?
woodnufc25/aug/1210 astra sp and 3 derby blades and a puck of williams (used twice)
duokun19/aug/12?
atticus929/aug/12?
json7/aug/12?
cpeter4731/aug/12?
rorpen8624/aug/12?
bendragon09/aug/125 x 5 blade packs of astra sp blades
nosduj29/aug/12two of my favorite aftershave samples, and a sample of dial men's intensive care lotion, plus a few random items
bigbull21/aug/12?
stickjr2518/aug/12Samples of Cella (red tub), Mikes Lemongrass/Euc, Billy Jealousy Liquidsand, AOS Aftershave balm and Dorco blades see post #9471
blank row - do not remove

Last edited:
Why bump?

B.U.M.P. = Bring Up My Post.

It's a post made to a thread for no other purpose than to move the thread from the page it is currently on, to the very first page of the forum. It also puts it as the very first thread (at the top of the list) on page one.

This in turn pushes every other thread down one slot, and thus the very last thread of page one moves to the top of page 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom