What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I got my new soaps/creams in
I want to send out samples of them as my PIF so someone won't need to spend as much as I did to test them out

Send out samples of

QED Patchouli, Tea Tree, Peppermint
MWF
MamaBear Green Irish Tweed
Saint Charles Shave Lime
AOS Lavender

Hopefully this is to someone who hasn't tried majority of these soaps/creams (I will need to find containers tho for the creams)

Person Giving PIF - Item that is available (Percentage left)
Rvo0531 - 3.4oz Lab Series Aramis Razor Burn Relief Ultra AS Balm (80%)
sanotel - VDH boar brush, Canoe cologne 1oz spray, both new and unused.
Nova316 - 5 cream/soap samples
NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
sp514 - ?
donoma - ?

Credit: (Members who have given an advance PIF)
NickyBobby

*Once you take a PIF, pm that person to let them you you've claimed it, then copy the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first.

I want to send out samples of them as my PIF so someone won't need to spend as much as I did to test them out

Send out samples of

MWF
Saint Charles Shave Lime
AOS Lavender

Hopefully this is to someone who hasn't tried majority of these soaps/creams (I will need to find containers tho for the creams)

Nova, I'd like to claim your PIF. Thanks!

Insomniac,

Since you won't be getting the vintage colgate I've got an un-used vintage puck of Williams (or Williams barber - I don't remember which, and I'm too lazy to get up an look... lol) (I never had a box, just the soap) If you were looking to try a "vintage" soap of some sort, I'll be happy to send off the Williams to you as a substitute for the Colgate that you apparently won't be getting from BB..

Brian,

I'd love to try the williams soap if its up for grabs. Thanks!

Updated, I hope this list is correct

NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
sp514 - ?
donoma - ?
Bengal Tiger - ?

NickyBobby

*Once you take a PIF, pm that person to let them you you've claimed it, then copy the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first.

NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
sp514 - ?
donoma - ?
Bengal Tiger - ?
GreekGuy- ?

NickyBobby
bkfist

NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
sp514 - ?
donoma - ?
Bengal Tiger - ?
GreekGuy- ?

NickyBobby

(I'm removing myself from the "Credit" ... I've got plenty of other stuff I can put up if I claim another one - besides I would already have 4 or 5 other "credits" running if I were needing any :letterk1: )

That was a quick claim, will send it out Monday afterwork :) Its good to see all these ? beside peoples names... oh the suspense!

I'm PIF-ing a bottle of Pinaud Citrus Musk used once. It's citrus-y (obviously) and nice for summer but it smells a bit too much like Arko to me and SWMBO.

NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
sp514 - Pinaud Citrus Musk AS (used once)
donoma - ?
Bengal Tiger - ?
GreekGuy- ?

NickyBobby

Send out samples of

MWF
Saint Charles Shave Lime
AOS Lavender

Nova316 - 5 cream/soap samples
NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
sp514 - ?
donoma - ?

NickyBobby

Missed this one. Great PIF Nova. Not tried any one of these and would have loved to.

cryhavoc claimed Pinaud CM.

NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
cryhavoc - ?
donoma - ?
Bengal Tiger - ?
GreekGuy- ?

NickyBobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom