What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my word, I've never wanted to claim a PIF worse than this! Why did I need to claim earlier in the day :lol:

Man, that was fast! I was all on my way to the shower and shave and my phone alerts me to your PM. Since you are so stoked to claim this one, I'll hold off a bit and respond for you :biggrin1:

It's yours Brian!!!

I hope you like it! Don't let the hype around the Veg taint your honest evaluation. Thats all I can say on it. The Vitos is one of the most underrated untalked about soaps on this board, and I know you will find it outstanding! It's like that great Artisan RR you're offering, simple Italian almond scent, and amazing performance.

I'll reply to your PM in a little while, but go ahead and update the list! Thanks!

OK, my offering will be a choice.

Proraso soap old formula (the 75g tub) used once, along with a generous sample of either XXX or Acca Kappa cream. (Or even Axe cream if you want to try it.)
OR
Grey Flannel EdT, (120ml), used a few times.

Last edited:
Person Giving PIF - Item that is available (Percentage left)

CorAnd - ?
GreekGuy - ?
Illadelphia-
tube of Body Shop shave cream (70%), a pack of personna's and a sample piece of java lather
greyrooms -
Art of Shaving tiny Travel Brush, 2 packs Astra SP, GFT "Curzon Cologne" sample, GFT Violet cream sample
NexlevMM -
(1) New Tube of WARS Shave cream & (1) Tube of CO Bigelow/Proraso (95%)
Mo5751-
AOS Lavender Pre Shave oil has about 80%-85% left
PLPenn -
2oz of the VEG, Every Man Jack post shave lotion 40ish% left, Pacific Shaving Company All Nat. Shave cream about 50% left.
Manybilis - ?
Vlad- ?
Sanotef -
KMF moisture shave cream fragrance free 11oz pump (old formula w/parabens) 85%
Nova316 - ?
Insomniac -
Proraso soap old formula (the 75g tub) used once, along with a generous sample of either XXX or Acca Kappa cream.
OR Grey Flannel EdT, (120ml), used a few times.
**No More Advanced PIFS**

Credit: (Members who have given an advance PIF)
drcolossus11 (x2)

*Once you claim a PIF here, pm that person to let them know that you've claimed it, you must then copy and post the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first. You may only have one outstanding PIF

CorAnd - ?
GreekGuy - ?
Illadelphia-
tube of Body Shop shave cream (70%), a pack of personna's and a sample piece of java lather
greyrooms -
Art of Shaving tiny Travel Brush, 2 packs Astra SP, GFT "Curzon Cologne" sample, GFT Violet cream sample
NexlevMM -
Mo5751-
PLPenn -
2oz of the VEG, Every Man Jack post shave lotion 40ish% left, Pacific Shaving Company All Nat. Shave cream about 50% left.
Manybilis - ?
Vlad- ?
Sanotef -
Nova316 - User grade Type I Schick Injector with 4 blades
Insomniac - Proraso soap old formula (the 75g tub) used once, along with a generous sample of either XXX or Acca Kappa cream (Or Axe cream if you want to try it)
OR Grey Flannel EdT, (120ml), used a few times.

drcolossus11 (x2)

*Once you claim a PIF here, pm that person to let them know that you've claimed it, you must then copy and post the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first. You may only have one outstanding PIF

CorAnd - ?
GreekGuy - ?
Illadelphia- tube of Body Shop shave cream (70%), a pack of personna's and a sample piece of java lather
greyrooms - Art of Shaving tiny Travel Brush, 2 packs Astra SP, GFT "Curzon Cologne" sample, GFT Violet cream sample
NexlevMM - (1) New Tube of WARS Shave cream & (1) Tube of CO Bigelow/Proraso (95%)
Mo5751- AOS Lavender Pre Shave oil has about 80%-85% left
PLPenn - 2oz of the VEG, Every Man Jack post shave lotion 40ish% left, Pacific Shaving Company All Nat. Shave cream about 50% left.
Manybilis - ?
Vlad- ?
Sanotef - KMF moisture shave cream fragrance free 11oz pump (old formula w/parabens) 85%

drcolossus11

Doc gets the Grey Flannel. Good choice!

CorAnd - ?
GreekGuy - ?
Illadelphia-
greyrooms -
NexlevMM -
Mo5751-
PLPenn -
Manybilis - ?
Vlad- ?
Sanotef -

drcolossus11

haha I snuck it in ontop of Insomniac's PIF :) Its user grade it hasn't seen use in ages just cleaned it up. Not my cup of tea I prefer the DE
Almost out of things to PIF from my den
Just gotta find a cheap brush and then I can make a newbie DE PIF kit

UPDATED my PIF

CorAnd - ?
GreekGuy - ?
Illadelphia-
greyrooms -
NexlevMM -
Mo5751-
PLPenn -
2oz of the VEG, Every Man Jack post shave lotion 40ish% left, Pacific Shaving Company All Nat. Shave cream about 50% left,Saint Charles Shave Fairway shaving cream 45%.
Manybilis - ?
Vlad- ?
Sanotef -

drcolossus11

I'll take PLPenn's PIF, I'll post mine tomorrow

CorAnd - ?
GreekGuy - ?
Illadelphia-
greyrooms -
NexlevMM -
Mo5751-
SuperChris- ?

Manybilis - ?
Vlad- ?
Sanotef -

drcolossus11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom