What's new

Does Creed supply their colognes in cellophane to their distributors and resellers?..

The following statement is in the description of an on-line seller on E-Bay. I'm trying to cofirm its truthfulness. Buying Creed on E-bay is certainly a risky deal. Do Macy's and Nieman-Marcus have it without cellophane wrapping?

PLEASE NOTE: Creed does not supply their products wrapped in cellophane. All of our Creed comes directly from the manufacturer, brand new, and with no cellophane or sealed packaging.

Last edited:
No. Never. Ever ever.

Every box on the shelves at Nordstrom (my only point of reference around Nashville) has no wrap or sticker whatsoever. If you ever see someone selling Creed wrapped in cellophane or has a sticker showing it's "new" put down said box and politely tell them they are selling fake product.

I've never seen it in cellophane either at the Creed Boutique, Saks, or Neiman Marcus.

But I still would not buy it on eBay.

Never seen them in cello.

If you're worried about the seller, just buy it from somewhere else. It may be more expensive, but in the end you'll be more comfortable with your purchase and will soon forget the small increase in price when you're enjoying your scent.

There is no cello wrap with Creed, no.

BUT, that's no assurance the Creed seller on eBay has real product. Is there a reason you MUST buy from him/her?

If they are offering prices lower than Walgreens, Fragrancenet, FragranceX, Scentiments, I'd be afraid, very afraid.

Last edited:
Creed does not, but I have gotten the odd Creed bottle w/box which has been wrapped in heavy plastic, NOT cellophane, after market by places like fragrancex, that does not mean it's fake or bad, some companies do wrap them to protect them from damage so don't be too alarmed. I would be careful if something showed up in actual cellophane though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom