What's new

Sure anti-perspirant let me down !

I am sure that I will not be buying another can of sure anti-perspirant since the last can never was not up to par. I sprayed it on very well but I was sure when it conked out which was about 4 hours. I even called the company & they said they would mail me a free coupon for another but I am sure it never arrived! So to be sure, I will use Mitchum from now on. :eek:

I am sure that I will not be buying another can of sure anti-perspirant since the last can never was not up to par. I sprayed it on very well but I was sure when it conked out which was about 4 hours. I even called the company & they said they would mail me a free coupon for another but I am sure it never arrived! So to be sure, I will use Mitchum from now on. :eek:

Uhh..... :confused:

I've heard that the more you slap on, the the less effective it is because the product has to dry on your skin to work. I use Mitchum, and I turn out just enough product for the gel to come through the "vents". I have found it to be more effective this way. Maybe less really is more?

This can Of Sure was weak & seemed like it was watered down instead of being full strength as usual. When I sprayed it on as usual it would not make 2 hours in the summer before I was smelling like I had not used any anti-perspirant at all. The name on this can should have read Unsure! :w00t:

men still use deoderant spray from a can?

wow, I don't think I've used that stuff since I was 15 or so. That stuff just never worked for me at all..

I think it was Right Guard.

I've been an unscented solid junkie for 20 years now. Mostly Arid XX. I guess I'm fortunate that I've never had a bad problem with sweaty pits.

-Mason

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I've been an unscented solid junkie for 20 years now. Mostly Arid XX. I guess I'm fortunate that I've never had a bad problem with sweaty pits.

-Mason

I had a chuckle at the thought of an anti-perspirant junkie ... :biggrin:

In my experience No spray works. Just go the classic rub-on variety.

+1

I stopped using anti-perspirant on a daily basis. I try to use deoderant without aluminum. Many anti-perspirants contain aluminum, and they say that aluminum may be one the causes of Alzheimers.

==Tom

+1

I stopped using anti-perspirant on a daily basis. I try to use deoderant without aluminum. Many anti-perspirants contain aluminum, and they say that aluminum may be one the causes of Alzheimers.

==Tom

maybe that's why I feel like my intelligence has been on a downward slide ever since I graduated from high school.. that's the same time I switched from stick to solids.. LOL :scared:

Top Bottom