What's new

Want an Electric Kettle -feature wishlist below

Stainless Steel
Cordless
Automatic Shut off and (maybe) some kind of alert
No Settings Needed
Concealed Element
Waranty
DURABLE - odds are i'll never see a nuclear holocaust, and if i did a working teapot would be pretty low on my list of priorities, but that's the Y chromosome for you. if it can't survive in a daycare center then I'm not interested.

You might want to consider an electric thermo kettle. Zojirushie is the expensive one. Mine is a Panasonic that I bought online from Wal Mart. You can also find them in Asian groceries. It has been working flawlessly for more than three years now. The design of these things is to fill them with water and leave them turned on all day. Temperature setting is adjustable.

You might want to consider an electric thermo kettle. Zojirushie is the expensive one. Mine is a Panasonic that I bought online from Wal Mart. You can also find them in Asian groceries. It has been working flawlessly for more than three years now. The design of these things is to fill them with water and leave them turned on all day. Temperature setting is adjustable.

Last year, I upgraded to the 3L Zojiruhi and it has been nothing short of awesome. It has three temp settings, a delay and it cleans up in a snap. Highly recommended by a satisfied customer.

Top Bottom