What's new

RazoRock Artisan Shave Soap - Chianti Lavender / Does it smell like AOS Lavender?

I want another RazoRock soap because they are so damn good. I know this is a tough/strange question...but I am sure someone here knows...Every Lavender soap/cream I have ever had smells quite different (from what I understand, different Lavender plants). Some I like, some not so much. Can anyone tell me if the RazoRock Lavender scent resembles the AOS Lavender scent (which is my favorite of all the Lavender products). Thanks for the input.

Short answer: no.

It is not an EO fragrance and has a lot more going on than just lavender. Good shaving fragrance, but sweeter and more floral than straight lavender.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Two different scents, and I enjoy them both.

I'd give the nod to AoS in terms of performance, but surprisingly not by much. Factor in a pricetag approximately 1/3 that of AoS, and the Razorock is a very attractive purchase.

I'm waiting for the Razorock King Louis thats supposed to arrive next week. It is an all new soap offering from RR that is also Lavender. I think it's going to be tallow and lanolin also!

i can't wait!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I'm waiting for the Razorock King Louis thats supposed to arrive next week. It is an all new soap offering from RR that is also Lavender. I think it's going to be tallow and lanolin also!

i can't wait!

And EO, if I read it correctly.

i can't wait!

that's the one i'm holding out for too...Preshave, soap/cream, wax...full line for those days i want everything to click and compliment each other.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy

i can't wait!

And EO, if I read it correctly.

The new King Louis will have shea butter, lanolin and EOs. No tallow this time.

The new King Louis will have shea butter, lanolin and EOs. No tallow this time.

I'm still trying it.

Me too!

I got mixed up over the details of the new offerings. One of them is supposed to have tallow LOL

Back to answering the OP on topic. I honestly feel you can do a better lavender from many sources other than AOS's offering. In scent, performance and price. To me it was overly soapy smelling with a hint of lavender. That's not to say I want a shot of lavender burning up my nose like TOBS does. I like a solid, fragrant but still light lavender, and the RR Chianti Lavender fits that for me. And it performs amazingly! From what I've tried and smelled QCS is also a good offering.

Top Bottom