Each one of these razors is shave-ready and has little to almost no hone wear, and all have been honed without tape. All are without rust, but some have slight water spots or remnants of pitting--the pictures are the best indicator of any aesthetic issues. All of these razors close center with the exception of the Flic and Gevoso, which should be closed with care (not that any razor shouldn't). All razors will be shipped shave-ready and oiled. The prices include shipping within the continental US with tracking (insurance extra). I will ship internationally, but the price will be more to cover any added shipping costs. For all buyers, I will offer free rehoning at no cost to the buyer other than shipping expenses.
PM me with any questions. I value honesty and my reputation over a quick sale.
1. Challenge Cutlery 5/8" from Bridgeport, Connecticut, with a covered celluloid tang - $55 shipped CONUS
2. J.R. Torrey 5/8" from Worcester, Massachusetts, with a mother of pearl covered tang -
$55 shipped CONUSSOLD
3. C.W. Dahlgren 5/8" frameback from Eskilstuna, Sweden, with bone scales -
$60 shipped CONUSSOLD
4. Rudolf Schmidt 13/16" #130 from Solingen, Germany -
$75 shipped CONUSSOLD
5. Biken 13/16" Special Steel folding kamisori from Japan -
$150 shipped CONUSSOLD
6. Max Voos Flic 11/16" Silver Steel from Solingen, Germany, with bone scales -
$50 shipped CONUSSOLD
7. Gevoso 6/8" (13/16" to back of spine) Stainless Steel 2000 from Solingen, Germany - $160 shipped CONUS (comes with razor box)
(View full album: https://picasaweb.google.com/1082573...81419301412082)