What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Deermusk Tincture
from La Via del Profumo
Profumo.it

This is very different from the Siberian deermusk tincture I tried from SMK. Most notably, this one actually smells floral and sweet while at the same time smelling like there is a deer sitting on my lap. The animalic smell is very warm and has an animal-hide-like smell. It smells a bit cleaner than the one from SMK and the animalic notes are a little more clearly pronounced. I'd have to try them side by side to find out which one I liked better but I'm really enjoying this smell right now. Unfortunately longevity isn't so great - this needs to be mixed in a carrier of some sort to make it last, perhaps some ambergris.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Deermusk Tincture
from La Via del Profumo
Profumo.it

This is very different from the Siberian deermusk tincture I tried from SMK. Most notably, this one actually smells floral and sweet while at the same time smelling like there is a deer sitting on my lap. The animalic smell is very warm and has an animal-hide-like smell. It smells a bit cleaner than the one from SMK and the animalic notes are a little more clearly pronounced. I'd have to try them side by side to find out which one I liked better but I'm really enjoying this smell right now. Unfortunately longevity isn't so great - this needs to be mixed in a carrier of some sort to make it last, perhaps some ambergris.

Nice, Chris!

Ambergris is a great idea. You might want to add sandalwood to the mix, too.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom