What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php
Eau de Toilette Concentree

how do you like this one? I don't think i've smelled anything from Roja Dove.

I like it quite a lot. It really is a beautiful soft leather that is quite long lasting on my skin. Thank goodness I've come across a number of samples. It is one of the only fragrances I've tried and liked that I haven't been able to bring myself to buy based price.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top: Bergamot, Lime
Middle: Lavender, Heliotrope, Violet, Clove
Base: Cedarwood, Amber, Patchouli, Musk

I ordered a bottle of Spiced Limes from Anglia Perfumery and they include 5 free samples with each full-size order. I had asked for a sample of Park Royal and they sent me Richmond instead, but at least it didn't cost me anything. Half an hour after first application of Richmond, friends stopped by and wanted to go for a 30 mile bike ride. The frag was projecting at the start of my ride and upon return I could smell the slightest bit of powdery woods on my skin.

After showering, I re-applied Richmond. Definitely opens with bergamot and lime, then after 20-30 minutes it transitions into cloves and florals over light patchouli and cedar for a couple hours more. Must have been the heat and sweat which gave this frag projection earlier today because this time around it is only a skin scent. Unless I am dehydrated from the bike ride and my skin is absorbing the juice. I even tried a third application using two layers of the frag and that did not help with projection either. After 3 hours there is no trace of the frag whatsoever, not even the powdery woods like I got after my bike ride. Richmond has a really nice opening, but even if the drydown had some legs it isn't my style.

Anglia Perfumery Week
Anglia Perfumery Richmond (2006) - Sunday
Anglia Perfumery Strand (2008) - Monday
Anglia Perfumery Duncan (2008) - Tuesday
Anglia Perfumery Isle of Man () - Wednesday
Anglia Perfumery Imperial Lime (2002) - Thursday
Anglia Perfumery Spiced Limes (2005) - Friday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom