What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a tester of this and quite enjoy it as I had been looking for a fragrance with a nice black tea accord. What are your thoughts on The Brun?

This was one of the many decants that Ivan generously sent me. I found it warm and comforting, and definitely picked up the smokey tea notes. It wore a little close to the skin, but it is quite cold right now in NE Ohio. I look forward to trying it during hot weather. I'm heading to Florida in a couple of weeks,so perhaps I'll take it with me.

Today, I wore Marc Ecko Blue. My wife received it as a sample, and thinking it was a woman's fragrance, opened it this morning. So as not to waste it, I put it on as I left for church. It is a fairly typical aquatic, with a spicy citrus opening. After thirty minutes, it becomes a rather synthetic, nondescript aquatic that smells like many other mass market fragrances. I could see my high school sons wearing it, but it isn't for me.

Mike

My rotation consists of Polo Blue, T&H 1805 and Grafton, and Boss XY. I also have Rive Gauche PH and Lacoste Essential, but I really need to throw those on ebay or something since I never use them.

Today was a Grafton day - the opening is a little bit too much for me but the middle and end of this cologne is nearly unbeatable for the price imo.

proxy.php

Amouage Lyric Man

This thread will benefit greatly from the invention of scratch n' sniff computer screens.

C. O. Bigelow Elixir Blue No 1580

I never wore cologne consistently until I got a bottle of this, and I've been complimented on how I smell several times.

Van Cleef and Arpels Midnight in Paris

From a sample, definitely get the similarities to Bvlgari Black that lots of people mention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom