Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Accords: white floral, marine, green, ozonic, floral
Notes: Sea weed, Jasmine, Green Tea

Acquiilssssima is very similar to Hyle. They both have a sweet salt-free air about them, but Acquiilssssima has a definite jasmine note throughout. This frag is also quite similar to Acqua di Sale, but without the saltiness. This is a nice summer frag for a woman to wear and lasts all day on my skin.

I read a review that said Acquiilssssima was similar to Sel Marin, but I do not see any similarity at all between these two. Sel Marin is salty with a definite woody drydown, nothing at all like Acquiilssssima. In fact, I did a side-by-side and the Sel Marin drydown reminded me more like D.R. Harris Windsor.

Summer Fresh Aquatics
Carthusia Uomo (2004) - Sunday
Henrik Vibskov Type C (2011) - Monday
HEELEY Sel Marin (2008) - Tuesday
Cereus No. 4 (2007) - Wednesday
Cereus No. 7 (2007) - Thursday
Farmacia SS. Annunziata dal 1561 Hyle (2009) - Friday
Hilde Soliani Acquiilssssima (2011) - Saturday

Others:
Olivier Durbano Turquoise (2009) - 5/23/2012
Profumum Acqua di Sale (2008) - 7/09/2012

Last edited:
Soivohle Blood Orange Vetiver

Jason..a little off topic but I like the quote in your sig. Having some conflict with some different things and it hit me square between the eyes. Maybe I should read Dune? Not a huge sci-fi fan but that's good stuff.

The Dune series is a wonderful blend of sci-fi and philosophy. A must read IMHO. The last three books get a little weird though.

Now, back to your regular scheduled Scent of the Day

Soivohle Blood Orange Vetiver

The Dune series is a wonderful blend of sci-fi and philosophy. A must read IMHO. The last three books get a little weird though.

Now, back to your regular scheduled Scent of the Day

Thanks, I will check it out.

Tabac edt today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom