What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
late last week:

Profumum - Vanitas

$33926.jpg

$12144910-doctor-vet-woman-work-at-surgery-room-on-ill-animal-cat-and-dog-giving-help-and-medical.jp

According to Fragrantica, notes include amber, cedar, vetiver, resins, wheat and praline. Some reviews talk about cedar and pralined amber. I get mostly cedar, and perhaps a muted amber (maybe the wheat is muting it?). I can see how some will really like this, but it doesn't excite me much, and the longevity on my skin was pretty short at a few hours.

proxy.php

Last edited:
According to Fragrantica, notes include amber, cedar, vetiver, resins, wheat and praline. Some reviews talk about cedar and pralined amber. I get mostly cedar, and perhaps a muted amber (maybe the wheat is muting it?). I can see how some will really like this, but it doesn't excite me much, and the longevity on my skin was pretty short at a few hours.

proxy.php

Completely agree Randy. PG and I just don't see eye to eye and this one was no exception...

I think I'm going to enjoy this scent, which starts out, to me, as primarily amber, but musk, patchouli, and incense, and are noticeably present, too.
proxy.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom