ROCABAR
vintage edition

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

H È R M E S

Kuno Kayu
by Agar Aura

I'm wearing this today and can't believe how clean, light, and ethereal it i. It has a soft smooth woodiness to it but with a snappy crispness too, without being angular or edgy. I picked up a fruitiness to it, too, but likened it to pineapple - and thrown off because I've not smelled a fruity Borneo yet. Like Evan says, the fruitiness disappears after an hour or so and you're left with a very clean, woody vapor. There's a slight leathery note to it that emerges a couple hours later. This is some nice stuff and well worth the price!

Agar Aura - Kuno Kayu

This is a new Bornean oil that Taha's just introduced, and man, it's a good one. The opening is what makes it so interesting. It's soft, rounded, and somewhat fruity, but not fruity like a Cambodian oil. Rather, I got notes of honeydew melon & vanilla along with the hallmark vapory quality of a quality Bornean oil. The fruitiness subsides within 1/2-1 hr., leaving behind the classic, vapory, minty, Bornean drydown of fresh, green wood. In fact, to my nose this oil's drydown is nearly identical to Oriscent's Borneo 3000, and B3K cost substantially more than this (when it was still available).

proxy.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom