What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
$SOTD 001.jpg

Old school barbershop scent....

I am going to Mayo next week for executive physical and I have been thinking about using Selection Verte all week. A wonderful smelling frag, discreet, non-offensive and I think the staff would appreciate it.

It is nice, but today the opening was Ivory soap.

proxy.php

Main Accords: Citrus, Fresh Spicy, Woody, Green, Herbal
Notes: Orange, Basil, Cedar, Patchouli, Amber

D'Orange Vert Concentre is really different for an orange frag with it's strong green notes. At first I didn't know what to think of it since I was expecting something more along the lines of Orange Sanguine or Odin Owari, but I like this for something different. I hear some people say it only lasts 30 minutes to an hour, but I find it lasts just as long Orange Sanguine and Odin Owari on my skin. I wouldn't doubt that D'Orange Vert Concentre would last all day if applied to clothing. This was a blind buy during Walgreen's BOGO sale back in January and was well worth the gamble.

Orange "Juice" Week

Last edited:
Aus Liebe Zum Duft - No. 1

My nose may be deceiving me, but I think I've worn this before. Did ALZD simply repackage Endymion??? I really need to do a side by side of these two...

Sounds very interesting based on those notes listed, what's your take on it?

Chris, I really liked it. Of course, it was the first wearing, so I need to get a little better sense, but it opens with a nice citrus and the green accord settles in nicely. Truthfully, I got so busy yesterday, I didn't even think about doing much checking of the dry down, but when I got home, my shirt smelled divine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom