What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Oliver &Co. Ginsence.
A very nice frag. Light with a nice Lilly of the Valley scent.
ir reminds me a bit of CREED Windsor in that way.

Tiffany for Men

Marvelous fragrance. If this fragrance carried a Chanel name it would no doubt be considered one of Chanel's finest. Jacques Polge, was on top of his game when he created this fragrance. This was tweaked at one time, but the difference was so minor as not to make much of a difference. Well blended, well thought out with a clearcut sense of direction. One of the best out there. IMHO

proxy.php
proxy.php

Main Accords: Citrus, White Floral, Fresh Spicy, Soapy, Floral

Top: Bergamot, Mandarin Oranges
Middle: African Orange Flower
Base: Amber

I love the soapy neroli I get with Neroli Portofino. It is a bit of a sour soap note and I get a similar note with Original Vetiver, Green Irish Tweed and Cool Water as well. It's that just-done-showering sort of vibe and that is what is missing in Nenuco. I can't see myself ever making any of these frags a signature scent, but when I am in the mood for a soapy scent I really love wearing them. All these soapy frags are long lasting on my skin, but Neroli Portofino outlasts them all. As I have stated in previous posts, even after I think it is gone it will spring back to life with a little increased activity. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino is my favorite soapy frag and that is why I also bought myself a bottle of the shower gel.

Orange "Juice" Week

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom