What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pens Castile. I'm very surprised to find a citrusy scent that actually lasted longer then an hour. I was just doing some paperwork and caught a nice scent from my wrist. Very happy with this one.

$SOTD 001.jpg

Hanae Mori Pour Homme- can barely smell this one even right after applying. VERY SOFT, powdery. Might be decent IF it lasted even as long as 4711! Must be new, not yet on BN.

Pens Douro--I found a quote I have have been looking for for a long time. Turns out it was from a post by B&B member theperfectstorm: If they ever put "The Most Interesting Man in the World" in jail--the cell would smell like Douro.

Exactly!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Main Accords: Fresh Spicy, Green, Musky, Earthy, Woody, Citrus

Top:
Mandarine, Bergamot
Middle: Ginger, Black Currant
Base: Ambergris, Musk

I'm liking Green Valley today more than the last time that I wore it. I will have to wear Green Irish Tweed tomorrow for comparison and see why I liked that better than Green Valley. GV reminds me very much of GIT, but I think I get more of a soapy vibe from GIT.

Spring Creed Week

Last edited:
L'Occtaine Vetyver today.
Last night, had a date so went with Aventus. She liked. She used to work as a SA at NM, so we actually spent a bit of the night talking about frags and the super expensive face creams.
I told her I had easily $1000 in straight razors and shaving brushes and she didn't run away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom