What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
$SOTD 001.jpg

A very interesting Vetyver,Upon first spray you get a blast of Citrus which is tempered by the Black Currant,Orange is noticeable, but stay's in the back ground.In about 5 minute's the Coriander, and Pink Pepper take stage, and you are left wondering where the Vetiver is. In about 15 minute's or so it arrives to the party in a most subtle, and unannounced manner, but it is there, and stay's as a most welcome guest through the duration of the drydown in a most lovely manner.A bit of a wait,but well worth it.Will this contend with the heavyweight Vetiver's in the field? Well no, but if you are a Vetiver lover as I am, you might find it a most welcome edition to your collection

First full wearing of Creed Aventus today, and I'm really liking it. Luckily I'm not one of those who have anosmia with this scent because it remains quite strong to my nose.

Has anyone seen the film "Carnage" but me? Interesting Kourus references in it.

Today for me, the leftover from the Mazzolari Vetyver I wore last night. Maybe I overapplied, but it was still strong on my polo shirt that I wore out last night and around the house this morning. I like it.

1903 by J Peterman -- perfect scent for me; love smelling it as the day wears on

For a more intimate setting: Bois du Portugal by Creed

General, crisp/fresh out-of-shower scent: AOS Sandalwood EO spray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom