What's new

happy new year to me shopping

nothing earth shattering here, just a bunch of new *** i haven't tried yet. drugstore.com has a decent sale 10 off 50 for new customers.

1Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum - 12 oz
1Proraso Aftershave Lotion - 3.4 fl oz
1Lucky Tiger After Shave and Face Tonic - 8 fl oz
1Skin Bracer by Mennen After Shave, Original - 7 fl oz
1Aqua Velva Cooling After Shave, Classic Ice Blue - 7 fl oz

Very nice, most of those are on my want to try list as well. Just tried out the clubman special reserve this morning.

special reserve - i really tried to like it, but it just wasnt for me. i use regular old clubman almost everyday as cologne.

^Yep I'm feeling the same way. I'll give it a few more goes, but I think it's too heavy on the musk, which is something I usually really like. I have the Clubman as well, I love the smell. A bottle will always be in my den.

How do you like the bay rum? Have you tried any other bay rums before?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Special Reserve is more of a leather type scent best in colder weather. Love all things and scents called Pinaud. Even the cat ****... uhmm, i mean veg chose me. :)

actually just placed the order tonight on the pinaud bay rum so i cant say just yet. i'm pretty into the bay rums right now. i've tried captains choice, dominica lime, master, loved them all. i just discovered that my face reacts much better to splashes than balms.

captains choice has been my favorite so far (by far). the sample on the captain's site is a great deal - $3, free shipping - and is fairly large as far as samples go.

Top Bottom