What's new

January 2012, SOTD "themed weeks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My dear B&B friends, here is the plan for January regarding the SOTD "themed weeks".

JAPAN, SOTD "themed week" January 2nd - January 8th 2012: The first week of the new year will be entirely dedicated to The Land of the Rising Sun. Japan is not only a wonderful place, but also a country of thousand-year-old wisdom and knowledge. From the legendary Samurai swords to the current JNats and hand-made honing stones, I'm pretty sure our straight razor fans will enjoy this themed week. Please add in your always stunning shots all the Japanese shaving stuff you own and love! :001_wub:

FAVOURITE SOAP, SOTD "themed week" January 9th - January 15th 2012: During this week you are invited to stick with one of your favourite shaving soaps (or shaving creams) and to add that soap (or cream) in all your fantastic SOTD pics! :thumbup1:

LOW COST & LUXURY, SOTD "themed week" January 16th - January 22nd 2012: What about mixing low cost items with luxurious, expensive ones? Please proceed! :wink2:

FREE WEEK, SOTD "themed week" January 23rd - January 29th 2012
: Our classic free week at the end of the month. Feel completely free to post any picture of your choice! :001_smile

Thanks everyone for participating in the SOTD forum! :001_smile Have fun and happy shaving! :straight:

Last edited:
May I propose a "Discontinued" week, to pay memorial to soaps, creams, blades, aftershaves, and other products that are no longer being produced? :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom