What's new

A Little Bit of History.....

Thanks for that...and thanks for reminding me of The Straight Dope! I used to have one of his books and forgotten how much I enjoyed it. Now I have the website bookmarked...

Now you've burned an image into my mind of Vicoria naked to the waist with a straight in hand...I really don't know how to thank you. :scared::yikes:

Now you've burned an image into my mind of Vicoria naked to the waist with a straight in hand...I really don't know how to thank you. :scared::yikes:

:lol::lol:
Thanks for sharing. I always wondered why there seems to be so few ladies razors in comparison to mens. I know when I was in Germany most didn't shave.

Glad to have been of service! Now to complete the mental image....for your viewing pleasure (no disrespect intended to our good friends "across the pond"):

$download.jpg

Well, when your bloodlines been imbred for generations after generations, that's what ya end up with..... WOOF

Top Bottom