What's new

Acquisitions Monday May 22 - Sunday May 28

Good stuff from Truefitt, Trumper, and QED:

full

Rather nice brush stand from QED for a SR 3126 or SR 3128.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scotto said:
Ron, my T&H Rose was pretty dried out. Any issue with yours?
I haven't even checked it yet, but I shall and let you know.. Hmmm... Who was that who did a thread on resurrecting creams?:001_smile

Hi Scotto,
Used the T&H Rose this morning. Firm, but not dry. Appeared to be much the same consistency as my 4 or 5 other T&H creams.. It is far more firm than any of the Taylor creams, which despite everyone loving their fragrances (and price I think) are far too variable in consistency.

My T&H Rose is not firm at all, whereas my other T&H creams (Almond, Trafalgar, and Grafton) are. Strange.

guenron said:
Hi Scotto,
Used the T&H Rose this morning. Firm, but not dry. Appeared to be much the same consistency as my 4 or 5 other T&H creams.. It is far more firm than any of the Taylor creams, which despite everyone loving their fragrances (and price I think) are far too variable in consistency.
I used it also, and was successful. It was almost waxy it was so firm (not at all like my other T&H creams), but a bit of elbow grease kicked up lots of froth.

Who can that be , DANG IT Im just eating my Ciabata bread with some fresh fried fish, gotta open the door, quickly wash my hands.. oh no the Post Girl is already running towards the mailbox..I quickly open the door and before I could SHOUT NOOOOOOOOOOO dont leave me,. she already runs back towards me saying DONT WORRY IM NOT GONE YET IM HERE , its bad the post Girl knows me by now she deliverd so many packages the last few weeks she made some comments like "Oh Rene another package arent we wanting much.. "or Here is another package for you.. by now she must think if I dont get anything I must be SICK ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So here is the SCORE , Sorry still no digicamera .. so excuse the copy past collage but that way atleast you guys see what I got,, offcourse !!!!!!!!!!!
I just shaved 3 hours prior to getting the package DARN DARN DARN ! :mad:

BK8 is it my first born child ? IS IT ? ! IS IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Picking it up Gently like a proud Father.... wow Joel was right this is luxury in its purest essence....:biggrin: :smile:

Kent presentation leaves nothing behind, even their combs are presented good and that Hair styler feels WICKED on my head it suppose to release negative Ions which is good for the scalp.. the toothbrush is just to clean my tongue. dont use these brushes for your teeth you will ruin your gums !
The only way to brush your teeth is using electricbrushes thrust me I have been at the best dentists at Prague.

Ps

Yesterday Penhaligons samples arrived 1.5 ml of

- Opus 1870
-Endymion
-Quercus

Scotto said:
I used it also, and was successful. It was almost waxy it was so firm (not at all like my other T&H creams), but a bit of elbow grease kicked up lots of froth.
If you are unhappy with it, I am absolutely positive Charles will provide satisfaction. Just give him a call or an email .

My Acquisitions:

-Schick Injector type "E" with 20 blades
-Lucky Tiger Witch Hazel Astringent
-Lucky Tiger Sandahl's Lemon Face Cleanser
-Lucky Tiger Sandahl's Disappearing Menthol Cream
-Lucky Tiger Sandahl's Menthol Mint Vanishing Cream

This evening is time to try.

Oh hell, I hate the German customs...:mad3: :mad3:

Regards

Thomas

Not a shaving product, but this acquisition will keep me busy:

full

And kill my budget for my scent addiction.

TomH said:
My Acquisitions:

-Schick Injector type "E" with 20 blades
-Lucky Tiger Witch Hazel Astringent
-Lucky Tiger Sandahl's Lemon Face Cleanser
-Lucky Tiger Sandahl's Disappearing Menthol Cream
-Lucky Tiger Sandahl's Menthol Mint Vanishing Cream

This evening is time to try.

Oh hell, I hate the German customs...:mad3: :mad3:

Regards

Thomas
Zollamt? oder Gewohnheiten?

guenron said:
Zollamt? oder Gewohnheiten?

Was ist loss Damit ? Zoll ? Ich zahle nimmer Zoll also bis heute nur sache was wirklich teur sind also uber 400 euro. Die Hollandische beamte sind sehr cool sie begreiffen meine RAD.SCAD, BAD. und ich frage immer den verkaufer den wirkliche preis NICHT zu melden und keine invoice zu schicken du solsst keine Zoll zahlen unter 300 euro sollte ich mir denken .

zaphf said:
Not a shaving product, but this acquisition will keep me busy:

full

And kill my budget for my scent addiction.

Really NICE score... should keep you fit for summer 2006 what should such a bike set me back money wise? im thinking of getting either such a bike or a MTB so I can bike to work aswell its only 12000 meters away from my house and I need to get back in shape. I used to be a great biker.. trained legs because I was a paperboy back in my youth the paper subscripts lived thru my whole town..there was no specific block..just a route I would take everyday.

rustyblade said:
Nice, that T&H luxury soap is one of the best, truly superlative.

Thanks Richard, I now have 1 bowl with soap and 3 refills, should last me a long time. I've been using it for a few years now and it is one of the best.

SSLStudio said:
Really NICE score... should keep you fit for summer 2006 what should such a bike set me back money wise? im thinking of getting either such a bike or a MTB so I can bike to work aswell its only 12000 meters away from my house and I need to get back in shape. I used to be a great biker.. trained legs because I was a paperboy back in my youth the paper subscripts lived thru my whole town..there was no specific block..just a route I would take everyday.

How much you spend on a bike has a lot to do with how much you plan to be on it, and what type of bike you're looking for. I think a good judge of cost is, put 1.00 into it for every mile you think you'll put on it in any given year. Road bikes and serious off road bikes you'll probably end up spending more than that. Basically, figure out what type of bike you want, find a frame that you like (and fits you) and try to get the best components for your $.

Your local bike shops can help a lot. Avoid brand stores (like, trek heh). Just describe what you want and give them an idea of what you want to spend. Go to a few of them.

That's a Trek Pilot 2.1, which was a bit more than I wanted to spend, but fit me better than the other bikes in the range I was looking for. It was about 1300.00. It's my first Trek, I've always been a bit of a cannondale junkie in the past.

Top Bottom