What's new

Acquisitions Monday May 22 - Sunday May 28

Rene,

The ProGuard blades have a wire around them that keeps the blade a bit farther from your face as you are learning. The Supers don't have it.

I can tell you, even with the Guarded blades, this thing is the most frighteningly sharp thing that has ever touched my face, including str8s sharpened by honemeisters. You barely touch your face and the whiskers fly off.

full

This arrived in the mail a few hours ago. I really like the smell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Lordy, I am a sick man.:eek: When will the madness end?

full

I just received this little baby from Lee at leesrazors.com. I ordered late Wednesday and it arrived today - now that is FAST SHIPPING!

Kyle said:
Good Lordy, I am a sick man.:eek: When will the madness end?

full

I just received this little baby from Lee at leesrazors.com. I ordered late Wednesday and it arrived today - now that is FAST SHIPPING!

Yes I second that your a SICK man ! two packages with nice items !
you are beyond the need of help, turn yourself in ..now there is still time...

Do it DO IT ! before you think about getting a nice Straight ! and with that straight offcourse you need a special Straight Brush to go with to match the handle ! I know just the excuses you are going to make...

Wait let me find you the number of my doctor I found for myself I got some serious cologne thing going on.. :tongue:

Saw this on ebay and thought a cheap frame with this enclosed would help to decorate the shave den!
full
&original=1[/IMG]

Randy

Top Bottom