What's new

2012-- Shave Purchase Sabbatical--Gentlemanly Restraint

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Still in. I don't think I have ever seen the month of May in any of the previous sabbaticals. Could this be the year to go all the way? :thumbup1:

[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
All this talk about :clover: Moos has me hankering for my mossy scents. You guys mind if I drop in a SOTD pic in here for no particular reason?

Smells sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.
$moss.JPG

You've got plenty of this, right Brian? :biggrin:

Just keep glliding along. Had a P.160 jones that almost got me after sampling the traded for chunk for the first time (worried Italian Barber's stock would be gone), but fortunately the trade included Cella and Vitos Coconut, and at first blush I didn't notice a big enough difference to break the Sabbatical.

After a May of naught but Cella, I'm hoping this hankering recedes.

All this talk about :clover: Moos has me hankering for my mossy scents. You guys mind if I drop in a SOTD pic in here for no particular reason?

Smells sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.
View attachment 240123

You've got plenty of this, right Brian? :biggrin:

I don't think I've smelled those mosswood scents. Would someone describe them in great detail? Are they worth trying?

My Mosswood dilemma had be righted. A trade has been set up and the wonderful scent of Boosters Mosswood will continue to grace my den !!!!!!

OldSaw

The wife's investment
if it wasn't for my remodeling project I think I would have broken by now. I want something new.

I'm out :)

Decided to order a bunch of stuff from Shaving.ie - so I can look forward to the full Eucris range, some Spanish Leather cologne and shaving cream, Coral Skin Food and some other stuff.

It's good to be back :)

Cheers, fellas - yeah I felt that a $240 order was a fitting way to crash and burn :)

I can't wait to load up with Eucris. I might go overkill once and make an uberlather with the soap and the cream, and finish it off with the edt!

Top Bottom