What's new

2012-- Shave Purchase Sabbatical--Gentlemanly Restraint

congrats too all you guys. the ones who fell, the one's who made it. Well done.

it should be smooth sailing for the next 10 days or whatever you have left, so I'm confident in Congratulating you now.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
congrats too all you guys. the ones who fell, the one's who made it. Well done.

it should be smooth sailing for the next 10 days or whatever you have left, so I'm confident in Congratulating you now.

...and only 97 posts to hit 2000.

Oh, I'm sure by the time everyone's done posting pictures of their post-sabbatical hauls, we'll be well over 2000. :wink2:

don't you guys get a week long window for purchases? if so, buy away...you deserve it. :thumbup:

I ain't buyin' nuthin until Jan 1. I've spent enough money this month already on non-shaving stuff.

It still remains to be seen whether I'll continue to practice restraint :thumbup1: or go hog wild :out:

I ain't buyin' nuthin until Jan 1. I've spent enough money this month already on non-shaving stuff.

It still remains to be seen whether I'll continue to practice restraint :thumbup1: or go hog wild :out:
My plan is to "scratch the itch" with a couple new products, pile up a free shipping order at QCS, and reward myself with exactly two ridiculous items that I don't need, but have been lusting after for some time. After that, I doubt I'll buy anything else next year. My den is still pretty loaded.:blush:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
My plan is to "scratch the itch" with a couple new products, pile up a free shipping order at QCS, and reward myself with exactly two ridiculous items that I don't need, but have been lusting after for some time. After that, I doubt I'll buy anything else next year. My den is still pretty loaded.:blush:

Sounds like a good plan. I might do the same for the free shipping at WCS, but that's still a pretty small order, compared to what is actually on my wish list.

May I suggest a clear ebonite bowling ball with a straight razor inside? If you will it, Dude, it is no dream.

For anyone intending to participate in 2013 as well, I'd agree that the window is open. Restock blades or other items you might run out of now. I am waiting until the end of the year, since I'm not playing in 2013.

For anyone intending to participate in 2013 as well, I'd agree that the window is open. Restock blades or other items you might run out of now. I am waiting until the end of the year, since I'm not playing in 2013.

I certainly would not hold it against anybody who is in the 2013 thread (they are clearly a glutton for punishment anyway), but agree with Price that I am holding out until next year.

Congrats!

-CZ

Top Bottom