What's new

2012-- Shave Purchase Sabbatical--Gentlemanly Restraint

DAMN....I guess I'm out... 6 NOS Gem Juniors did it.... Well I made it 4 plus months....

who's 1st, 2nd and 3rd ????

Woot! Methinks the Harvard would be a fine addition to the den. I've got to take stock of my own stable - whatever gets pushed out will get put back up here under the same pretext for someone who outlasts me.

Still in, but I never check in at the right time! :laugh:

Minimalist May has kept the ADs at bay, and I'm hoping using the new LE brush for June will get me through half the year. Nice work, guys.

I'm out :)

Decided to order a bunch of stuff from Shaving.ie - so I can look forward to the full Eucris range, some Spanish Leather cologne and shaving cream, Coral Skin Food and some other stuff.

It's good to be back :)

Could anyone else smell that one coming? :lol:

Nice run, Timmy Dee!

Okay....

We have Price as the first...
Old Saw as the second
and Beeranon as third.

Timmy Dee lost out only because of a Ebay ending time !!!!

Price picks first and I think he's after that Big Boy H4
Old saw has his choice between the "56" and a everReady reknotted in TGN
Beeranon gets whats left over.

Timmy Dee will get a Booby Prize !

Chime in if I have it right or wrong

Ok, now what? What are we going to do for fun until December? :prrr:

Now starts the long midsection of the marathon, without the promise of future glory at the start or the impending satisfaction of accomplishment as the finish line nears. The "one foot after another" soul-crushing slog that causes one to question not just the task undertaken, but existence itself, a grinding monotony unpunctuated by any spark of new life.

Or, we place a big order with WCS or the Italian Barber and be done with it! :wink:

Now starts the long midsection of the marathon, without the promise of future glory at the start or the impending satisfaction of accomplishment as the finish line nears. The "one foot after another" soul-crushing slog that causes one to question not just the task undertaken, but existence itself, a grinding monotony unpunctuated by any spark of new life.

Or, we place a big order with WCS or the Italian Barber and be done with it! :wink:

Hahaha, well put, Jay. I was wondering whether Brian's fall would precipitate a massive spending spree by everyone who was holding out just for that reason.

6 NOS Gem Juniors in original boxes with 3 original blades each. Will all be given away over a period of time.....What is the determination of the group !!!!

Top Bottom