What's new

2012-- Shave Purchase Sabbatical--Gentlemanly Restraint

Still in, and in absolutely no danger of running out of anything. I think the guilt of having at least 20 pucks unused is helping me stay strong. The sad part is that I don't actually know how many unopened products I have.

I'm still in too - despite trying some great frags up in Sydney last weekend.

I am at a loss to find why nobody else (that I show it to) loves Muscs Koublai Khan, and my next 80's powerhouse will likely be Givenchy Gentleman.

Was pretty underwhelmed by a lot of the Frederic Malle frags, but the Le Labo Bergamotte is one of the finest fragrances I have had the pleasure of testing.

It's not easy....

Last edited:
Is it possible to join this thing this late in the game? I have been wet shaving for 5 months, and I think I have contracted some form of mental illness. I was a wet shaver until Christmas 1974, and restarted last November after reading about it on a guitar website I frequent(FDP). Since then I have bought enough razors, blades, soaps, creams, etc. to last several life times. Just this morning I bought a razor handle and 2 tubs of soap on Amazon. Help me!!!!!

Is it possible to join this thing this late in the game? I have been wet shaving for 5 months, and I think I have contracted some form of mental illness. I was a wet shaver until Christmas 1974, and restarted last November after reading about it on a guitar website I frequent(FDP). Since then I have bought enough razors, blades, soaps, creams, etc. to last several life times. Just this morning I bought a razor handle and 2 tubs of soap on Amazon. Help me!!!!!

Give us an inventory list of what you have....we will decide if it's enough.

*interrupts* NOPE - not enough!

That's not nice at all.......

They are some really nice looking brushes! :drool:

$VLBeehive.jpg

Must I be the one who has to post a photo?

Last edited:
Top Bottom