What's new

Newbie from Germany is checking in and greets the Forum and its Members

Hi and Greetings from Europe!!

My Name is Helge, ive started Traditional Shaving in 2006 with my Fathers 1978 Adjustable and was so impressed that Shaving, Shaving History and of Course Razor Collecting became my favourite Hobbies.
After a few Months just looking an Threads here in B&B i think its time to say hello for me and taking part in this gigantic place of shaving culture.

So a sincere Hello to all Members!!

Regards,
Helge

Hi :)
Hehe, the Weather inside the houses is good, just christmas, outside it looks not so good, more like in a Frankenstein Movie, wet, cold (6°C) and with much of fog; but thats nothing special in the lower Rhinelands, very typical for this time of the year, snow and frost usually start in january.

Sounds like a good evening to sip on a good, dark, German brew and kick your feet up.

If it makes you feel any better, it is raining here, too...and VERY windy. Although, our temperature is a bit warmer here in the Southern U.S. About 21 degrees C.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Another welcome. I was just last month in Düsseldorf! I could not find any old razors but I purchased many soaps and the good after shaves from there.

Hi Doug,
i can good imagine that you found no old razors, its a nearyl mystical phenomenon that you must walk over 100 flea/junk markets to find a few Razors, but when you find some, you find often more than you can buy. Two Weeks Ago i was on a junk market i visited 10 times this year and never found any razor, but two weeks ago i got two MINT Apollo and EMIR Razors, one very Rare Schlüssler ASAN and a Rotbart Mond Extra and left nearly 30 german Rare and MINT Razors at the sales booth. I hope the same seller will be there when the next market is. Its a thing like Hunter ans Gatherer, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose.

Wilkommen bei Dachs und Klinge.

Ich verbringe viel Zeit in Deutschland im Raum Stuttgart. Ich habe ein paar anständige Quellen der Rasur-Produkte in die Städte Böblingen / Sindlefingen gefunden.

den besten Wünschen.

Top Bottom