What's new

After reading UBChronicles For Silvertip which one...

Which Silvertip?

• Shavemac 177

• Saville Row 3x24

• EJ Medium Silvertip

Results are only viewable after voting.
I truly enjoy reading everyone's opinion of the following brushes in that thread. I've always had a interest especially in the Shavemac, Saville Row and EJ. But which is the best out of those. I would be happy to know who got which brush after reading the Chronicle. I know its hard but which one would you get if you could only choose one? Please share your experience. Also I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas as did I. Also Happy New Year everyone :001_smile !

I used to have a Simpsons Duke 3 but for some reason it did not work me all the well. My one favorite badger brush at the moment is a Semogue LE 11 Finestbadger. I think its just perfect with the backbone and not hogging lather. I also used to have a A custom RV Silvertip SB with a 30mm but was way too big for me lol. Again any opinion is welcome!

YT,
Balj86

Last edited:
I have the Shavemac 177. It is an excellent face-lathererl and not a lather hog. The tips are not the softest silvertips I've felt, but I like that b/c I like feeling my face being brushed. That is not to say that it is scratchy or irritating, just a little scritchy compared to my Rooney super badger. You will enjoy the 177-what's not to like?

Between the 177 and the EJ that I have I find the EJ the one I use and like more. It's a very soft brush but I can face lather with it if I choose so. Never used or owned a Saville. But I have a Shavemac 167 that's even better then the EJ (for me that is).

Top Bottom