What's new

bestshave.net website currently down?

Nope.... There is an error page being served by their web host instead of their content. Could be any number of reasons for this.

Bestshave.net used to run through E-bay as well as their own site, then they dropped E-bay and just used the site they had until recently (obviously).

Always a great outlet for Turkish products. I am a regular customer and don't like the prospects of them being gone. As I said and others rejoined, let's hope it is a site payment issue and it will be resolved quickly.

Thinking that I typed in the wrong address this morning (bestshave.net), I typed in bestshave.com... guess where it took me? Gillette.com. Has this been the case for very long? Perhaps something is rotten in Denmark, here.

Well never mind the conspiracy theories, Gillette registered that name back in 1996.

Last edited:
I have received an email from Bestshave and they say that they expect to be back up and running in a couple of weeks, which is good news for fans of Turkish shaving gear.

It's been five weeks and counting since my last bestshave.net order and still no package here on the west coast of the U.S. :sad:

Anybody received anything from them recently?

My order late last year took four weeks to arrive in Australia, so don't get too worried just yet.

As for receiving something recently, I received an automatic email from them yesterday inviting me to review products I've bought. Maybe that's encouraging.

It's been five weeks and counting since my last bestshave.net order and still no package here on the west coast of the U.S. :sad:

Anybody received anything from them recently?

Not uncommon for the road from Turkey to the U.S. through U.S. customs to sometimes be long. I've had similar waits to the east coast.

I suspect that you'll be receiving them soon.

Top Bottom