What's new

Honey Bee Gardens Aftershave

Has anyone tried the aftershave balms from honeybee gardens? I found them on a couple different sites for about $6.00. I was just wondering if this is a case of you get what you pay for or if it actually is a good product that happens to be inexpensive.

Thanks,

Jim Thompson said:
Has anyone tried the aftershave balms from honeybee gardens? I found them on a couple different sites for about $6.00. I was just wondering if this is a case of you get what you pay for or if it actually is a good product that happens to be inexpensive.

Thanks,
Never heard of the brand. Nor have I ever seen them. Did you perchance notice the url of any of those web sites? Have you heard anything about this brand, other than the price, that would make it of interest?

I picked up a bottle in Greenpoint, Bklyn NY at Chopin pharmacy. It doesn't sting, nor is it overpowering, but a sandalwood scented astringent. It took a while to get it open, tight closed bottle cap. I have a beard so all the stuff I buy can last me beyond retirement, but I love it!:smile: -bladerunner

bladerunner said:
I picked up a bottle in Greenpoint, Bklyn NY at Chopin pharmacy. It doesn't sting, nor is it overpowering, but a sandalwood scented astringent. It took a while to get it open, tight closed bottle cap. I have a beard so all the stuff I buy can last me beyond retirement, but I love it!:smile: -bladerunner
I would say that's a pretty sound endorsement!:001_smile

Jim Thompson said:
This is the url.
http://www.mothernature.com/shop/detail.cfm/sku/45020

I found this by doing a google search for sandalwood aftershave. I thought I would look around at some of the not so popular vendors to see what was available.
Thanks Jim. When I went to the ingredients page it stated that it had been moved, as had all of the other references to the aftershave. One thing I found though of some interest, is the "Horny Goat Weed." Now if I can only find the Horny Old Goat Weed page.:lol:
I did find this list of ingredients (Looks good)
SD Alcohol 40, Witch Hazel Extract, Aloe Vera, Yarrow, Calendula, Chamomile, Elder Flower, Bay, Rose, Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon, Essential Oils.

Top Bottom