What's new

losing bristles

i recently picked up a Kent brush... i don't remember the model and i am here at work so i can't read it off the handle....

it is a large knot.. after having it for a week or so the knot came unglued from the handle... i cleaned it up good and used some epoxy we use here at the airport to redo it.. *(it will NOT be coming lose again... lol..) but i see now every time i lather up i get 5-6-10 bristles on my face....

my question... is there anything i can do to stop the bristles from falling out? or should it stop eventually?

thanks...

That doesn't sound right for a Kent brush. If you bought it new I'd get back to the vendor and see what they'd do for you. If the vendor won't help I'd contact Kent themselves, they should take care of any problem.

If you got the brush used, or its an old model, then you may be out of luck. But if that's the case contact Kent and see what they say.

new brushes tend to shed a few hairs but the knot shouldnt come out.if its new then they should stand by it and fix the problem.good luck

Top Bottom