What's new

Philly Pen meet

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. Girlfriend is getting all of her wisdom teeth taken out, so my weekend is going to consist of sharing- I mean administering painkillers!

Take lots of pictures, and make sure pressure DunEdinRanger into buying something he doesn't need.

I would never go to a pen show.

How about the roast pork sandwich with sharp provolone and broccoli rabe? That and the scrapple.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. Girlfriend is getting all of her wisdom teeth taken out, so my weekend is going to consist of sharing- I mean administering painkillers!

Take lots of pictures, and make sure pressure DunEdinRanger into buying something he doesn't need.

Which would you rather have, codeine or a montegrappa?

Hahaha....What! No cheese-steak?

Start the day with a plate of eggs and fried scrapple. Cheesesteak for lunch (the classic with Cheez whiz or provolone, wid or widout fried onions), roast pork sandwich with broccoli rabe and sharp provolone for dinner. Take your pick of a Termini Brothers cannoli or Famous 4th Street Cookie. Bring him a pack of Butterscotch krimpets for the ride home.

Do I really have to pick just one?

:lol:

I'll probably swing by on Friday. It's only a few minutes' walk from home and I'm curious about the world of pens (though I'm a lefty and generally don't get on well with fountain pens).

Also, for those unfamiliar with the city, the venue for the show is only 5 blocks away from the Reading Terminal Market - a must-visit place if you've never been.

2 weeks to go....warm up those credit cards and go to the bank and get LOT's of cash !!!!!!

Well at least I don't need the neoprene suit with the full face and head cover for the drive to Philly......... just sayin.... I was going to have the whole inside of the car tefloned....looks like I can skip that too

Top Bottom