What's new

What sunglasses are you sporting?

Legion

Staff member
I just received my early Christmas present to myself. A pair of the folding Persol sunglasses I've been hankering after, like the ones that Steve McQueen used to wear. (Not the blue lensed ones in The Thomas Crown Affair, the graduated brown lenses he wore in real life.) I really like them and so does SWMBO, who is eyeing them off like they may soon become hers...:001_unsur

What are your favourite sunglasses? I know it is winter for a lot of you, but maybe we can enable while they are still on sale in the shops.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
I have a pair of Oakley Oil Rig's, I am extremely picky about the fit of sunglasses and these fit me very well.
$xl03-464999.jpg

Last edited:
A pair of Body Glove black nylon framed brown tinted lenses and a pair of Serengeti Berkeley Sunglasses. I have a pair of Wayfarers as back up.

$BOG0003-2T.jpg

Last edited:
been using these Prada glasses I picked up in the Miami airport on the way to Jamaica. I forgot my usuals (I have ray bans and some D&G)
$SPS51M_1BC_F09P1-D_1.jpg

I go for the classic look....

Ray Ban Aviators, gold frame, G15 lens, and a "Frankie" fedora from Hats in the Belfry :wink:

These are the sunglasses I was issued for deployment:
ESS - Crossbow
proxy.php

This is what I wear at home:
American Optical - Aviator Sunglasses
proxy.php

Ray Ban Aviators Black frame and G-15 Lens polarized. :drool: I like them very much! They fit me well and and i like the quality of the made...

$ray-ban black.jpg

I have very fair blue eyes, so quality polarized sunglasses are a must for me (I'm 44 years old and still don't need corrective lenses, and want to keep it that way by minimizing as much strain as possible). I've been a loyal Ray-Ban customer for years, usually opting for an aviator style frame that provides more coverage than a lot of the more modern styles. Recently, I tried on a pair of Bolle' polycarbonate lensed aviators and really liked the comfort as opposed to a large glass Ray-Ban lens. Here is what I went with--the Bolle' Madison aviator (pic stolen from Amazon).

proxy.php

i have 3 pairs of the same ones.... i lost my oakley batwings last week while on the motorcycle.... *(painful story)... the batwing was the only other style that fit me as good as the oilrigs..
Before these I had the Oakley Over the tops cause I can't stand pressure on my temples at all, but I got tired of people gawking at me, not to mention I sold them for nearly double what I paid for them :)
$IMG_3784.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom