What's new

Empty box of Williams. WHO STEALS WILLIAMS?!

Had to make a quick stop at a local pharmacy last night. Looked at the shaving section, like usual. Seeing the Williams, I was shocked to see an open box. Figuring someone opened it and put it back in, I noticed that someone had taken the soap. Wow...who had to get a soap shave in, and was so hard off that they had to steal a dollar worth of Williams.

So if there's a soap thief in southern Louisiana reading this right now, drop me a PM. I'll PIF you some great stuff. Much better than Williams and you won't have to resort to a life of crime in order to support the ADs :001_tongu

It's amazing what people will shoplift. When I worked in NYC I went into a variety store and notice that Preparation H and razor blades were in a locked cabinet. I asked the clerk why and she said the razor blades because they small and easily concealed and the Preparation H because addicts used them to close the needle marks on their arms! :ohmy:

Drug addicts, have found a creative way to make money and or get supplies for their drug making supplies at grocery stores and drug stores. They sell the razors blades to to small grocery stores, 7/11 type establishments with unscrupulous owners. Some of those packs are $40.00 a package of blades. Conceal that is smal time. I have seen on numerous occasions where they load up multiple shopping carts with razor blades, formula , medicines and other small items that are expensive which can be sold to the smaller markets and lets not forget top shelf liquor at which point they push the carts right out of the store without anyone noticing! The list of stuff is a lot larger and I cannot remember half of the popular items right now. the formula they sell outright or use in cutting and making a certain drug.
Then you have kids who steal because they think stealing is cool or are showing of to friends. The group who steals just to steal they get a sataification/gratification from stealing.
i have seen people steal who had at least a thousand in cash on em not to mention credit cards. I have seen parents use their kids and small infants as a distraction while they are stealing. Some of that can probably be argued to mental health issue or sickness I am sure.

But hopefully, it just fell out of the package at some point.

Had to make a quick stop at a local pharmacy last night. Looked at the shaving section, like usual. Seeing the Williams, I was shocked to see an open box. Figuring someone opened it and put it back in, I noticed that someone had taken the soap. Wow...who had to get a soap shave in, and was so hard off that they had to steal a dollar worth of Williams.

So if there's a soap thief in southern Louisiana reading this right now, drop me a PM. I'll PIF you some great stuff. Much better than Williams and you won't have to resort to a life of crime in order to support the ADs :001_tongu

So, is that shoplifting or doing the store a favor? :huh:

I'm innocent! :innocent:

They left two boxes, if it was all three I'd give the guy a medal!

Suuuuuuure....does anyone in Lafayette even sell shave stuff besides Williams? I haven't looked around for it in a couple of years. Don't really come home that much anymore.

Drug Emporium is the only place in Lafayette other than Champagne's grocery store in the Oil Center that sells Williams and it's only 99 cents at Drug Emporium. VDH is sold at Wal-Mart and a few drug stores. Wal-Mart also has a shea butter shave cream. I think Target sells King of Shaves cream in the tube.

I don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but I have a story that proves people will steal anything. I talked to a lady down the street today and she came home from work and someone had taken a tree from her yard. At first I thought someone had cut down a pine to use as a Christmas tree. But no...they dug up the entire tree, roots and all. It wasn't a bush, it was a tree and had been there for atleast a few years. So this required a lot of labor of the thief. How much could this tree cost down at the Home Depot? Who in the hell steals a tree from someones yard?!

Unforuntaely theft of landscaping trees, flowers and shrubs that are planted is common. Sometimes for value of item, other times to jack with someone! I remember where over a years times a lady got her yard, flower garden and trees dug up on a weekly basis Several thousand dollars were stolen. In her case she pissed of some neighborhood kids who made good on their threat to get revenge. Lawn ornaments, Xmas decorations etc. but there is also a monetary side to this type of theft and a tree planted two years ago would not be that hard. My neighbors trees have been in for three years and have still not set. I'm sure I could walk over and pull em out no shovel needed. Also when people **** off their landscaper or do not pay in full they do come back and get the stuff. I even heard of a company Comming back and removing a brick patio that wasn't paid off. Homeowner was irate when he got home. If your lucky with the lawn ornaments they get left in your yard but in sexual positions.
I have seen whole homes emptied out, I mean appliances, furniture, fixtures, celining fans, a/c, doors and even nailed down stuff. Talking multiple moving trucks sometimes no one saw anything others neighbors said yet thought there best friends were moving and chose not to tell them, while the crooks spent 4 hours cleansing out house. (more then once this happen) I have seen 29 homes removed of all appliances, fixtures, doors, ac, furnace, whirlpool tubs, granite countertops, crates of tile, drywall and more in same night obviously new construction but there were people living in every other house! Then you have people who will steal from dying,dead, sick, needy and children. The consequences and punishments are not great enough. I like the idea of second time you loose a hand!!!!!' everyone makes mistakes but the second time shame on you!!! Look at Lindsey Lohan and the necklace incident! She is not the first actor or sports player to steal something. Some of them feel because they visited a persons establishment they are entitled to free stuff and you should be happy for the publicity.
I have heard of certain Chicago sports players routinely running up thousands and thousands of dollars at a restaurant then just walking out not paying the bill. the waitresses or waiter who were stuck serving them all night got a big fat ZERO too and because of the persons fame owner had those staff personally assigned to that table so those employees went home without making a dime. It's a sad world we live in at times. It personally has happened to two of my friends who use to work at a restaurant that was popular with certain players. I no when the owner finally had enough he called the police while they were walking out and how it never made the paper I don't know. If you ever heard the nick name no tippin, insert name, I assure you it's true.... And he was one of those who insisted on having his own waitress for him and his crew.

My guess is the person who stole it is going to replace someones real shave soap with the Williams in a murder attempt. The victim, it is hoped, will be too sleepy in the morning to notice that his shaving soap has been replaced by this puck of bath soap, and will cut themselves badly enough to bleed to death. The person who stole it didn't want to chance the purchase of the Williams being tracked back to him... After all, it wouldn't be hard to remember someone who actually BOUGHT a puck of Williams.

If that's not the case, then this is a *really* sick individual who needs to be locked up for wanting to shave with Williams badly enough to steal it.

I don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but I have a story that proves people will steal anything. I talked to a lady down the street today and she came home from work and someone had taken a tree from her yard. At first I thought someone had cut down a pine to use as a Christmas tree. But no...they dug up the entire tree, roots and all. It wasn't a bush, it was a tree and had been there for atleast a few years. So this required a lot of labor of the thief. How much could this tree cost down at the Home Depot? Who in the hell steals a tree from someones yard?!

We would lose plants from our front yard in Philly all the time. Recycling bins would disappear - and they had our address painted on them!
One time, someone stole our big outdoor trashcans..... still full of garbage.

No need to steal it, Krogers is apparently clearancing it it at around 70 cents a puck. I knocked a dent in the local Krogers inventory just last night at 69 cents a box.

My guess is a unshaven person who hasn't tried it yet.
Check again next week to see if it has been returned! :laugh:

Top Bottom