What's new

Artisanal Pencil Sharpening

"Shavings are bagged and returned with your pencil"...Good grief...

I'm willing to shell out the 15 bucks to just to say that I had this done (and apparently receive a bag o' shavins'). BUT, I would send him one of those huge novelty pencils that you had when you went to preschool....we'll see what this guy is made of then.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
That's one of the funniest things I ever saw.

$mask_frame.gif

I do concur though, it would be funny to get a giant pencil and send it in... it doesn't say the size :p

I really hope this is fake, because A), if its by hand then the PPE shown is overkill^10000 B) Who the hell is going to pay $15 a pencil!!! C) This guy must be a millionaire looking to be funny as I do not imagine many people paying $15 a pencil!

I think it is great. Of all his services, the 224 page book at only 12 bucks on Amazon is by far the best deal. I'm not saying his sharpened pencils are not worth the $40. After all you do get a certificate of sharpness...

This is the kicker for me:

Traditionally people mail in their pencils to be sharpened; however David now offers a new service: He will provide the pencil.

I know, it's hilarious. If you go to amazon, you can read some of the content. He writes it as if he is a tech writer and never seems to break character. funny stuff.

$15 is a lot of money when you can buy a world-class pencil sharpener for around $400. It's even better if you can examine the sharpener before buying it:

Last edited by a moderator:
$15 is a lot of money when you can buy a world-class pencil sharpener for around $400. It's even better if you can examine the sharpener before buying it:

I spent $42 on my last sharpener and it has sharpened well over 10,000 pencils. That thing is a rip-off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom