What's new

Where are you from?

What general region of the world are you from?

• West Coast - USA

• East Coast - USA

• Midwest - USA

• UK

• Northern Europe

• Southern Europe

• Eastern Europe

• Asia

• Latin America

• Canada

• Australia

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry if this has been posted before, but my fiancee asked me tonight, "where is everyone on that forum from," and I don't really know how to answer that. Just based on what I've seen, it looks like most of us are in the U.S., so I've thrown together this poll as a Christmas gift to her from the wet shaving community :001_smile I am sure I've left some out, but hey, I only get 12 options!

So, where are you from?

Last edited:
You forgot Southwest US. Altho I often wondered, if the Midwest US is back east of the Ol' Miss than wouldn't that make us out west of her the Mideast US?

I shouldn't think before work!

Jay

Edit-I went with other

And you forgot entries for Western Europe (Portugal / Spain / France) and the Middle East (Israel / Egypt / Lebanon / etc.) and Africa ... B&B is represented with members in all of these countries, and more.

Hey, much love from me for the south. I lived in Charlotte for a fair amount of time but I had to make cuts! Besides, I posted it at midnight and I was on a mission to get to bed =p

And you forgot entries for Western Europe (Portugal / Spain / France) and the Middle East (Israel / Egypt / Lebanon / etc.) and Africa ... B&B is represented with members in all of these countries, and more.

Geography?? The average American couldn't find Afghanistan on a map with a flashlight.

Top Bottom